If you are a Customer Service focused Individual with strong Administrative and Coordinating skills we would like to discuss our exciting opportunity with you. We are a strong commercial HVAC company in Las Vegas with a 24 year old reputation for excellent customer service and technical strength. We are part of a strong technical sales company that has air conditioned many Las Vegas hotel casinos, schools, universities, office buildings, arenas, and more.
As a result of our growth, we are seeking to add an Administrative Assistant in our commercial HVAC service office team. Duties and responsibilities include:
- Receiving and responding to service call requests from clients, interpreting client needs and assigning Service Technician resources available to meet the client request.
- Service Technician scheduling and follow-up to include: regular communication with our Service Technicians, coordinating required parts and materials as directed by Technician, establishing labor requirements, and service call follow-ups.
- Dispatching Service Technicians on a daily/weekly basis as well as inputting data into our service tracking software.
- Assisting with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable invoices
- Assisting with collecting Service Technician hours for payroll department
- Various other tasks as needed. We are a smaller customer oriented team that gets involved in large critical projects which allows you to be exposed to many aspects of our business.
To be successful you will need to demonstrate strong skills in:
- Customer relations
- Communications, both written and oral
- Providing service to a wide variety of constituents including customers, internal Sales Engineers, suppliers and service personnel
- Organizing, Coordinating, and Prioritizing projects and tasks: Project Management skills
- Using office computer software, including Outlook, Word, Excel, Internet Search, and the ability to learn new software applications (Service tracking software)
- Accurately process data, attending to details and following through on assignments.
- Team player
- Previous technician or construction dispatch is a strong plus
We provide an excellent compensation package and benefits. We are located in a beautiful office in the Las Vegas area (near Summerlin) and have a team oriented, family oriented and professional atmosphere. Energy, enthusiasm and a strong work ethic is more important than years of service. Please send us your resume and a cover letter describing how you feel you can be a fantastic addition that can help our company.