Reports to: Parts Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Mechanical Products Nevada is the largest independent HVAC and Plumbing Equipment and Solutions provider in Southern Nevada. Our company recently celebrated its 25–year anniversary and has grown to approximately 50 employees serving the vibrant Las Vegas market. We represent over 30 manufacturers, offering innovative systems with a flexibility of equipment and solutions to best match each application. We work with industry professionals and end users from the conceptual stage of projects to provide energy efficient, value‐added solutions to their complex problems.
Our overall mission is simple: we want to create value and make a difference every day in our journey to be the best HVAC sales and service organization in North America. We believe we can succeed in that mission by being the BEST provider for our clients, the BEST partner for manufacturers, the BEST company for our employees, and the BEST investment for our current and future shareholders.
We are a fast-growing Nevada manufacturer’s rep firm that represents commercial HVAC and Plumbing products. Along with our core business we have a Service Division
and a Parts Division. We are currently seeking a Parts Coordinator responsible
for processing customer orders, responding to customer’s inquiries, questions or concerns regarding the Parts
Department services and pursuing remedies to ensure
customer satisfaction and retention.
- Conducts sales of HVAC parts, equipment, and supplies over the phone.
- Research and Quote Orders for customers.
- Convert quotes to orders using Great Plains software program.
- Provides technical support to customers.
- Answers customer calls and identifies parts.
- Actively makes customers aware of product promotions.
- May load and unload shipment of parts, supplies, and equipment.
- Receives and processes customer orders.
- Responds to customer’s inquiries, questions, or complaints regarding products or services.
- Records changes in inventory status by completing paperwork and updating data base as necessary.
- Maintains supplies inventory by recording quantities used and determining supplies needed.
- May deliver parts orders to customer locations or job sites.
- Follows up, either verbally or in writing, to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Determines best method to resolve problems to ensure customer satisfaction and company adherence to policies.
- Flexibility to work overtime/weekends, as required.
The Required Profile
- Must have a High School Diploma
- Strong PC skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Online Searches and Online Ordering
- High level of accuracy when creating quotes and processing order details
- Prior customer service experience preferred
- HVAC, Mechanical Contracting, Engineering or Construction industry experience a plus.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations. Mental stamina for problem solving and prioritizing multiple tasks.
Will be required to work in an office environment and possibly, occasionally in the field.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to operate computer keyboard and telephone, reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, and sit. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Mechanical Products Nevada is an Equal Opportunity Employer