Mechanical Products Nevada, Inc. is a Manufacturer’s Representative of air distribution products in the commercial and industrial HVAC markets. We help our clients to meet their business, project, or building objectives by applying new construction and aftermarket HVAC equipment and services at competitive prices. Our engineering-based approach provides value, quality and efficiency to our contractor, engineering and end user clients.
An Associate Air Distribution Project Manager’s primary responsibility is to support Project Managers (PMs), Sales Engineers (SEs) and clients in the application, promotion and sale of Air Distribution equipment for commercial and industrial projects. The Associate Air Distribution Project Manager works closely with Project Managers and Sales Engineers on the various aspects of pre-sale, estimating and quotation, and post-sale activities.
Associate Air Distribution Project Managers interact with clients, including contractors, mechanical consulting engineers who design and specify HVAC systems on project plans and specifications, and end users who operate facilities utilizing equipment manufacturers represented by Mechanical Products Nevada.
The Associate Air Distribution Project Manager works closely with our Project Managers, Sales Engineers and manufacturers to develop strong product knowledge while performing the following functions:
- Independently assists PMs and SEs on air distribution equipment replacement projects and new construction projects.
- Performs detailed plan takeoffs and estimating,
- Utilizes Microsoft office skills.
- Selects Air Distribution and light commercial components using manufacturer’s selection programs to satisfy project objectives.
- Communicates with manufacturers regarding questions related to product information, pricing, lead times and order tracking.
- Enters orders and tracks deliveries with manufacturers.
- Provides project documentation and communicate delivery updates to customer
- Associates degree or greater is preferred.
- Detail oriented and thorough.
- A combination of technical, communications, project management and people skills.
- Independent worker that responds well to guidance from PMs and SEs and manufacturer training.
- Works well in a team setting.
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic, integrity and reliability.
- Comfortable living in Southern Nevada.
- Enjoys a professional office setting based around family values